30 May, 2015

Boho Chic Juice Carton, by Kathy



Hi, it's Kathy today, and I've yet another box to show you! 

 I wanted to come up with something big enough to fit the "Established 1994" t-shirt I'd bought for the 21st birthday of one of my nephews. I also wanted to make something more interesting than a "flat" box so he wouldn't have a clue what could be inside! 
 Based on a milk carton style box, but in size more like a juice carton, this one stands 26cms high and the sides all measure about 10cms, so it's quite a chunky beast  





I've used "Boho Chic" designs from this month's showcase CD "V. Funky to make my Juice Carton Box. Believe it or not, the main carton only needed 2 sheets of printed card to make.  Each sheet of card makes 2 sides, and by
 choosing the horizontal striped design I made lining up the 2 pieces nice and easy (sneaky, eh?)


Materials and Tools
"Boho Chic" from the Funky Hand  CD "V. Funky
the designs were all printed on textured white Bazzill card 
EK Success border punch to make decorative panel
For the tag:
More of the paper designs, printed in smaller sizes
Corner Rounder,
Pointed Circle dies and plain circle die (both Spellbinders)
Numerals are felted stick-ons (sorry, I can't remember the make)
Natural raffia


Don't forget, this CD is on offer in the SHOP for just £1 at the moment so don't miss out! Here's a quick look at just some of the designs you'll get on the CD

We'd love to see what you make with Funky Hand goodies too.....
Thanks for visiting today



No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.