06 April, 2015

6-Teen

I do like making wordbooks and what better than to use the Funky Daze cd! If you've not made wordbooks before and just want to try to see if you like, then Funky Daze is the cd for you! There are two wordbook sections and this is the male one.

They are really easy to make - just print the letters you want (I've added the number by using one of my own templates) and then if you wish, print a contrasting paper on the reverse.  Easy peasy!  I've edged each letter with a Promarker and then gone over the top with glossy accents.


The stars are cut with an X Cut die and I've popped them up with tiny foam pads and then covered with glossy accents.

1 comment:

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.