25 March, 2015

Spring Baby!!

Papers- Funky Seasons.
Morning everyone!

I have a little baby card make to share with you all today. I have had a 'arghhh I've run out of printer ink' issue for the last couple of weeks and had to wait until payday to order some more so I had to think of some way to use the scraps of paper I had left in my funky seasons stash!! ...and of course, the best papers for the job came from I've been playing with that Spring colourways  from the Funky Seasons CD .

                                         

Luckily, a Lori Whitlock cutfile in the SIL Store was my absolute saviour! I love this bright springy little onesie! its just too adorable!

Thank you for popping in
Hugs Lou xx



1 comment:

  1. This really is adorable Lou. It's amazing what you can come up with when the dreaded ink runs out! Thanks for sharing it. xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.