12 February, 2015

Love Love Love!

Morning all, Tammy here with another card to share with you! 



Todays card is designed for Funky Hand featuring another of their downloads included in the month long special offers!! For this card I used Love Love Love download which you can get here for a fabulous price of just £1. 


I mounted all of my papers on black and then used the Thanks A latte image which I paper pieced with the same range of papers! I love how this one turned out. Remember to hop on over to the challenge blog for more inspiration from the funky girls! 

2 comments:

  1. I really love this card Tammy. Layering has always been a favourite style of mine and this is a fab example. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card dearie. Love the paper piecing of the coffee cup.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.