06 December, 2014

Marleen DT - Sneak peak of new image

Hi everyone..

Its time for my monthly inspiration post for

Today I have a sneak preview of a new image to show you.
She is called "Rainy day Georgie" and you can find her in the STORE very soon..

Ive used the papers from the Rainbow stripy download as well as the Rainbow polkadots downlaod.

Here is what Ive made:



To make this card, Ive mattet and layered my papers. I then printed out Georgie and coloured with promarkers. After colouring, I covered the image with doublesided sticky sheet and dipped the image into a big tub of micro glass beads. I finished with a sentiment and a brad.

And that is all from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, fab card dearie.love all the blues and the sparkle is fantastic.hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, double sided tape to get the glitter on. I need to try that! Best get going as I have more downloads 'not' to remember to put live! HeHe! xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.