18 September, 2014

Clear stamps for £1.00 anyone?

Hi everyone Anice here again..

You know I have been having a bit of a clear out in the stock room and selling my crafting CDs for just £1.00 each.  If the answer is No..then get over to the Funky Hand Website www.funkyhand.com and grab yourself a bargain.  But before you go, I've decided to add some more Funky Hand crafting goodness to the £1.00 sale


Yes, the three Our Betty clear stamp sets are now reduced in price from £7.99 each to £1.00 each.  They are made from high quality clear acrylic so they always give perfect stamped images.

Betty is a girl after my own heart, she is a little on the plump side (Like me!) She like her shopping, chocolate and cakes! As well as Betty, the stamp sets have lots of additional images and great sentiments as well.

For just £1.00 each, I don't think you can go wrong. Take a closer look and pop them in your basket before they are all gone. http://www.funkyhand.com/stamps/our-betty

Until next time
Anice xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.