17 August, 2014

A special offer that you don't want to miss


Hi everyone!
I'm really excited to tell you about the special offer that is on over on my website.  I'm having a bit of a clear up and I thought it might be nice to offer you all a really great offer while I'm working on the nightmare that is my stockroom! So, here it is..


Yep, every downloadable collection and digital stamp on www.funkyhand.com is only £1.00! It's not going to be available forever of course.  Everything will go back to it's normal price on Friday 22nd August at midnight.  So there isn't too much time to waste.

When you think that some of the wordbook downloads are priced a £4.59 there are some serious deals to be had!  Am I mad?  I must be, but not for long!!

Grab a few deals while you can.
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.