24 July, 2014

Some Coaster Fun

Morning.

It's Debbie here with something a little bit different - well it is for me anyway! I stepped out of my comfort zone and had a play with some coasters that I'd got through the post. To decorate my coasters I used: Memories in Sepia


1. I chose the papers I wanted to use and took them and the Full of beans digital stamp into my graphics program and printed them out.


2. I glued the papers onto the coasters and cut out the latte mugs and added the names onto the labels, then glued them all down.

3. I added some distress ink around the edges then to protect the coasters I sprayed some varnish onto them to protect them.

That's all from me today.Don't forget that we're on Facebook
as well as having a new facebook page called Funky Hand Crafting. We'd love to see any of your Funkyhand creations so please don't hold back.You can add your pics to the facebook pages or in the comments under this post.We need your link though so we can visit you and leave a comment.

Big Hugs Debbie x

2 comments:

  1. Wow Debbie this is fab. I have never tried altered art on coaters before. I'll have to have a go now. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.