03 May, 2014

GDT Melly and her Rainbow Polka Dots....

Download- Rainbow Polka Dots.
Hi everyone!

I hope you are all having a sunny saturday!! I had to pop in today because I was so excited about this card made for us that I had to share it!

This one was made for us by our GDT Mel and oooooooooh did she rock it! you see, this was the frist time Melly had used digital papers!! didn't she just rock them totally?!

I absolutely love this card and I am not at all jealous that she rocked the no line colouring thing too!!!! lol !!!

Please pop on in to Melly's blog and leave her some love because this just rocked our world yesterday!

huge hugs xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, such a gorgeous card.Amazing attention to detail.Love it.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.