12 March, 2014

Button Babies...

Hi everyone! its Lou in with a post for you today and I wanted to share my Button Babies baby card with you all. I made it using the gorgeous new Button Babies download. It really is such a sweet download, I love it!
Button Babies downloadable backing papers
I also love layers! so I printed out a few of the papers in the pinks and layered them with some kraft. Then I cut out the letters and some butterflies and just plopped them on all whimsically. 

Thank you for popping in
hugs Lou xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love this card Lou. The butterflies just make it all your own. Perfect.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this card dearie.So cute with all the butterflies fluttering about.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.