26 October, 2013

Some more Spooky Dookie!

I thought I'd continue on with the spookiness started by Allison and show you how I made this...


Into this...


Using this...

Spooky Dookie, halloween themed downloadable backing papers.

It really is super simple!

First I used the packaging already within the plastic container as a template to cut two circles...


One for the bottom of the container and one for the lid, and I glued each in place with tiny glue dots...


Then I added some foil backed baking parchment to the inside...


I cut two strips of paper to decorate the outside, giving one a torn edge...



And attached these to the container with double sided tape...


I then filled the container with goodies...some homemade mini chocolate chip cupcakes...


The next step was to make a tag using the Spookie Dookie Alpha-Bits, popping them up on 3d foam before attaching the tag to the container with twine...


And then (here's the good part)....I ate some cake!

Happy Halloween funky peeps!

Jenny
x


7 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous!! I love the idea and how it came out. Thanks so much for posting a tutorial too, now I just need to find me a container that works. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh this is awesome Jenny! I love that recycling of the case into something so cool!! love it!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant Jenny! I like the eating the cake bit at the end..I'd probably be doing that the whole way through and have nothing to put in the treat holder at the end! Great tutorial :)
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is fabulous dearie.Really love the tutorial.That cupcake looks lush too.Big funkyhand hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.