02 October, 2013

A bit of Bot!

Hello to you all, Sammylou here and how excited am I to be sharing one of my makes from the new download Boys will be Boys with you :) My card today features the fabulous new digistamp Bot and what a fabulous character he is. I cannot wait to see what Anice will have him doing next! He's just perfect for the little and big boys in your life.

So here's my card:

Using the papers as my guide, I coloured him with matching pro markers. As I have mentioned before, my colouring definitely needs work but he is an absolute joy to colour and I was really pleased with how he turned out. Add on a die cut star and number and he's ready to go.

My son has just started school so I am building up a stock of cards ready for the obligatory reception parties and I definitely think the papers and Bot of course will be featuring quite heavily.

We would love to hear what you think about the new downloads and also would love you to share your makes with us on the Funky Hand Facebook page. I can't wait to see your makes.

See you all soon, Sammylou xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic card Sammylou. I love it. I'm looking forward to see what Bot does next..need to get my thinking cap on!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is superb dearie.Loving your card.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh he is just so cute sammylou! love it!!

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.