24 July, 2013

All you need is love...

Hello all and a warm sunny wave from me, Sammylou x

It's peak wedding season so I thought I would share with you today a concertina card I made using the fantastic Spring Wedding downloads


I love concertina cards, they are so easy to make but look absolutely stunning when finished. The joy of the download is the fabulous alphas and shapes all ready for you to resize and embellish your card. Now I am not fortunate to have Photoshop so all the alphas are popped into word and resized for the card I am making. And, I can happily state, that if I can manage it, then anyone else will find it a breeze!

And here's the inside of the card:


The papers are so vibrant I like to let them do talking but for a really personalised card you could add photos of the happy couple or images of places dear to their hearts. But as you can see, you really don't need to add a lot to have a card they will be delighted to receive.

As always, we would love to see what you create using Funky Hand products ad it would be lovely if you would join in the fun on our Facebook page. I look forward to seeing where your imagination takes you.

Enjoy the sunshine, love Sammylou xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a really great card Sammylou. This would be a beautiful keepsake for any Bride & Groom. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation dearie.Any bride or groom would cherish such a beautiful gift.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. really lovely wedding card
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thats so awesome sammy, I love the concertina fold
    huge hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.