05 June, 2013

New home doodlewords

Hi all,

 It's Debbie here with a little preview of the new doodlewords which Anice has been beavering away to create for all us lovely crafters.  I have had a great time playing with them. I'm finding them so useful and I'm sure you will love them once they are released.
I've used the New Home doodleword and as you can see you can colour them, print them straight onto your backing papers or leave them as they are.So versatile.

I used the papers from the new - soon to be released 'Summer wedding' papers and printed the digital stamp doodlewords directly onto the paper,
I cut a square, a rectangle for the roof with a triangle off each side and an offcut for the chimney.
Then popped them on a card base and cut around the shape.
The flowers were cut out of the offcuts I used to make the roof and I shaped them.
My white sakura pen coloured some of the doodleword in and my fine liner was used for the faux stitching.

Why not show us either here by adding your link or on our facebook page. we'd love to see what you create with any of the funkyhand products, so don't be shy!

Big crafty hugs Debbie x

2 comments:

  1. This is such a brilliant idea for a card Debs! I can't wait to get these papers and digital stamps on the website. Not long now :) Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.