19 June, 2013

Hug in a Mug

Hello All, Sammylou here. I hope you are all well and making the most of the sunshine.

Today I am sharing two cards I made using the fabulous Summer Wedding Downloads and the wonderful Hug in a Mug digi stamp. I am not fabulous at colouring (lots of practice needed) so chose to paper piece these instead.

Hug in a Mug No.1

Hug in a Mug No.2
All I added were some perfect pearls and a couple of die cut hearts. I love this digi, it's adorable and would be perfect for Thank you cards for Teachers. I know I'd much rather receive a mug of hearts over an apple any day!

The beauty of these downloads is their versatility but that's what Funky Hand do so well. Yes, they're perfect for all your Wedding Card needs but can be used for so, so much more.

So that's it from me x As always we would love to see what you've created with your Funky Hand purchases. Please link them below here or upload them to our Facebook page. Enjoy the sunshine and I will see you all next time, Sammylou xXx

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and pretty Sam. A lovely image, useful for so many different occasions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are fab Sammylou. It's great to see the mugs paper pieced. You are right, we are not all great colourers so, while we practice, this is a great way to use digital stamps.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely Sammylou.Fab paper-piecing.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh they are gorgeous sam! I do so love those mugs!!
    huge hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.