08 May, 2013

Star album

It's me again, Jackie, I can't believe that it is a whole month since I was here last. I hope you are all ok and crafting furiously :) I've got a star album to show you, it's one I made to order last week using left over papers from previous projects and still the paper mountain isn't going down!

 
Materials used are:
 6 6 x 6" blank cards (you can also use sheets of A4 card and cut it to your own sizes but I like the 6 x 6" size. Don't forget though if you cut your own cards, each layer should be approx. 1/2" (1 cm) smaller than the previous card.)
6 5.5 x 5.5" blank cards
6 5 x 5" blank cards
2 pieces of thick card for the covers
1 metre of ribbon for the closure
an assortment of papers, photos and verses or pieces of your own journalling

I've got a few more photos of the book which I will add to my blog later. Please don't forget to show us your work if you are inspired by my little book. Leave us a link and we will come over and leave you a comment.

Thanks for dropping by and I will be back next month :) x

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fantastic creation.Never made one of these before.Another one to add to my to do list.So beautiful.I bet they loved it and will treasure it.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This creation is really wonderful Jackie. Thanks so much for sharing it with us..and letting us in on how you made it.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have a go at making one of these, I'll be a very happy bunny if it turns out half as lovely as yours! It's really beautiful xXx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.