27 March, 2013

Mid Week Inspiration

Hope your week is going well and that you are looking forward to some time off at Easter- I'm off for a whole week and looking forward to some crafty time and some time to play some more with the fabulous new load  I Love You Sew  from Anice, and of course lots of chocolate too.
After playing with some acetate I decided to make an acetate card and used this lovely paper from the I Love You Sew  download and the sentiment from Happy Happy Birthday  Papercraft CD
If it wasn't for the pearls in the corners you might actually be fooled into thinking I could suspend shapes in mid air!






Remember we would to see what you have been creating with Funky Hand products and have a great Easter everyone

AllisonX

3 comments:

  1. Acetate cards always amaze me. This is a fab creation Allison, thanks for sharing it with us.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love acetate cards, I think they look really classy and yours is no exception Allison, it's lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful.So elegant.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.