05 December, 2012

To Have and To Hold


Good Morning
Allison here to show you a bit of inspiration and thought I would do something non Christmas today
This is a circle card with a slight difference
To start off I printed three sheets from the Wishes and Kisses CD- It's the Big Day paper collection- 2 papers and 1 digi image and 1 sentiment 

 The beauty of these CD's is that you can resize on the workspace to any size you want to work with- next I cut out the image using a circle die and inked the edges with the die still in place
I then cut two large circles using my calibur and folded one in half- the half is your base card and is a good way of still making a circle card if you don't have any A3 sized card


To the large circle I added two smaller circles cut out of the papers, I also inked the edges of these
 Added the image to the centre and then glued the large circle to the half circle to form my card, cut out the sentiment and position where you want it on the card
 Cut some various sized circles from the remainder of the papers and pinch in the middle and crumple them up then start to layer them together to form flowers
Cut some swirls from white card and added these with the flowers round the side and finished off with some pearls for the flowers centres 


I hope you enjoyed my card today and remember we would love to see what you make using Funky Hand products or if we have inspired you in some way
AllisonX







3 comments:

  1. Allison this is a brilliant card. I have always wondered how you created your lovely round cards..and now I know! Great technique info.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making crumpled flowers like these, Allison, they always look so good. This whole card looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Allison.Great tips and technique on creating your shaped card and the fantastic flowers.Love it.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.