27 December, 2012

Lou sneaks in with a digi layout and SALE news :)


Papers- Christmas Tree from funkyhand.
Afternoon Peeps!!!
Ok so I am sneaking a little post in over here today because.......


 There's a sale going on over in the Funky Hand shop :) :)

Sale. 50% off everything!*

There's a whopping 50% off all online purchases until 2nd Jan 2013 so quick!! go shopping!! and just to give you an idea of the bargain prices, that makes the download I used for this layout just £1.25!!

I just had to share the digi layout I made with the photoshop elements 11 we treated ourselves to this morning. As soon as we got home from Staples I got busy on a little layout of my fav christmas piccies.

I have to warn you all I am completely addicted to this now!! its so much fun! and how cute do those papers from Funky Hand look?! I am so excited about finding a new way to use these stunning digi papers that Anice designs, I can't wait to do some more layouts!!!

Right, I am off to eat a few ferrerro rocher choccies and watch the men of the house playing on Lego Lord of the rings!! its too much fun to miss!!

Huge hugs Lou xxxx

2 comments:

  1. What a super layout Lou and a great way to show off funky hand papers and your amazing pics.Great memories captured.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful digital layout. Digital crafting is what got me into designing all those years ago :) Thanks for jumping in so brilliantly to tell everyone about the sale. You're a star.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.