12 November, 2012

Little chrimbly treat house!!

 Morning Peeps!!
Its Funkette Lou here this morning to carry on with our Amanda's awesome Christmas is all about kids challenge.
In our family christmas has always been centred around the children completely, and Scott and I have carried that through into our little home too so when I saw Amanda's challenge I was so excited I got to work on a little something for my Little Mo. Each year we put a treat on his bed for him to nibble up on christmas morning when he wakes up and he loves it, he gets so excited because he knows its the only day he will get a treat before breakfast!!!

So this year I grabbed my Funky Little Christmas download and got busy on a super cute little house to pop on his bed. I love the mix of kraft feeling papers and zingy greens in this download and the little christmas tree toppers. Those toppers were too cute to use as little trees around the outside of the little house. I popped them out on foam squares, awwwwww!!!

I used one of my punches to make the cute shingles on the roof, inking each one to make it stand out and die cut 25 to pop on the door. I used a teeny brad for the door handle too.

And here's a peek inside.....
 mmmmm yummy!! just perfect for a treat size bag of dairy milk buttons.
Mo loves candy canes so I tied 2 together in a heart shape and attached them to the back of the house.
Now, you still have a couple of days to join in with the challenge before it ends on the 14th november,as always our gorgeous Anice has prepared a fab funky freebie for you to use if you don't own any Funkyhand goodies. The only challenge rule is that you use at least one Funkyhand product,and the prize is any download from Funkyhand shop.

Huge hugs Lou xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a fab little house and how lovely to wake up to find that on the day - I'm sure it will be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just wonderful Lou. What a great end to this months challenge. Completely beautiful.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute.Really lovely little house beautifully decorated.Little Mo will adore it.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.