28 November, 2012

Christmas Clipboard technique video

Hello crafters
Welcome to the first Get Funky And Craft inspiration and technique blog post.  It's me, Anice starting us off and I am cheating a little.  A while back I showed you a Christmas list clipboard that I had made for children to be able to use to write a letter to Father Christmas to ask for the gifts they would like this year. Here it is if you didn't see it..



I'm pleased to be able to share a video with you showing you how I made it.  I hope it gives you some inspiration to create not just a clipboard but try new ways to use chipboard in your crafting.



The linky that you see below is for you to add pictures of anything you have created using Funky Hand products recently or what you have made using the latest Funky Freebie download available on the Funky Hand website www.funkyhand.com.

Leave us a comment, let us know what you think!
Anice xx

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea Anice. I might pinch this but make it for Christmas Day to help me with all the timmings on the 'big cook'. I get caught up with visitors and the next thing you know...I haven't put the roasties on!!! I'm going to make myself a cooking agenda and follow it this year. I'll let you know if it works x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can think of lots of places a clipboard like this would be handy. Thank you Anice for the inspiration.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this creation Anice - really useful and fab design.I could do with a to do list clipboard like this - must have a go.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.