25 October, 2012

Kids Christmas - Ni Style!

Afternoon bloggers, sorry I am late sharing my post with you today, I have just had a week off work and completely lost track of the date..... I don't know where the days have gone!

Anyway, the challenge here at Get Funky! this month (set by Amanda) is for kids Christmas and so I immediately wanted to use the cute Santa image from the new Oh Come All Ye Crafters Digital Stamp download, I have also used a green paper from the Make A List download and the funky freebie for this month which has a jazzy star pattern on it, fab!


The Santa image was coloured in using promarkers, the present is an old Quickutz die and the ribbon and sentiment are from my HUGE Xmas craft stash!
I have not added any extra embellishments to the card yet as I thought with so many patterns and layers on there already it could become a bit cluttered. I might walk away and leave it for a few days then come back to it and see what I think, sometimes it is just best not to over think it and know when to walk away! ;)

I look forward to seeing your kids card entries, just don't forget......


Thanks for stopping by today, Ni. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this card Ni. Who wouldn't with Father Christmas looking out at you?
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Ni. Any child would love to receive this.Cutie father christmas too.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.