28 October, 2012

Funky Fun

Good morning all, I hope you haven't been too confused by the clocks going back.....I forgot to set my watch so I was out of bed at 8.30, which doesn't sound too bad but it was actually 7.30! On a Sunday morning! The only time I'm up at that time on a Sunday is when I do a wedding fayre lol

So, enough about me and onto the challenge for this month as chosen by Amanda


Christmas is all about the kids

so thats what I am setting for this month's theme.

Anything Christmassy for a child.  It can be anything you want........a card, a gift, a layout, a decoration ~ whatever your imagination can come up with.

I made a gift bag from a brown envelope and card. I will be adding a tutorial to my blog for the gift bag so please check it out Scruff's Corner 

The paper used is the Freebie from Anice which is available to download from the Funky Hand web site. Please don't just take the paper and run, we would love to see you join in with our challenge and show us what you make. The rules for the challenge are.......you must use a Funky Hand product and that's it!

While you're on the Funky Hand web site for the freebie paper, please take an extra 10 minutes or so and have a look around. There are lots of new Christmas downloads at fabulous prices and each download has it's own gallery to (hopefully) give you a bit of inspiration.

I'll leave you to get on with your tour of the web site and look forward to seeing what you come up with for our challenge. Please don't forget to add your name to the link below

2 comments:

  1. Great use of the freebie dearie.Fab gift bag and card.Will be checking out your tutorial.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Jackie. Love how you have layered your topper over a large snow flake. It looks brill.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.