28 September, 2012

Wordbooks Galore!

Morning everyone, Ni here today and welcome to my post for the current Get Funky! Challenge set by Lou, and its a great one, Wordbooks!!
I LOVE Wordbooks, it was one of the things that first got me addicted to Funky Hand cd's years ago!
They are so versatile as my other funkette teamies have been showing you and today I am sharing a mini photo album idea.......



Don't forget that as well as letters Anice also adds numbers to the Wordbook collections, I love using them to make large cards for landmark birthdays like 18 and 21, especially for male cards which I always find a struggle! ;)

This album uses the newly released Santa Baby download. This download has fab and funky lively colourings and is my new favourite! Don't forget that you can buy this new release as just the papers, the wordbooks or the whole collection!

I have changed my printer settings to print two numbers per page of a4 to give me a mini album which I will use to record our family memories of Christmas Day this year.
For a different type of closure, (and as a bonus way of adding extra pages if you ever need them) I have cut a strip of blue card in a complimentary colour and used it as a back page and spine wrap, I gave it a scalloped edge using a punch and have inked in it a cyan ink to finish it off but you probably can't see that very well in the photo! I have only stuck everything together on the spine so that even the blue back page can be used for photos or journaling. :)

Well that's it from me, I hope you like my make, please join in with us and create your own Wordbooks, Anice has made a fab freebie alphabet set so all you need to do is stick them to strips of card if you don't already have a download or cd.


Thanks for stoping by today. Ni. X :)




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Ni.Love these soft colours from the download.Great wordbook for someone.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fabulous Ni and a brilliant idea for a scrapbook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ni this is just wonderful. Thanks for sharing how you attached it together. Such a good idea and one I hadn't thought of!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't have thought of using colours like that...I must become more adventurous. Great idea for my guests at Christmas x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.