12 September, 2012

Anything Goes - Spooky Dookie

Spooky Dookie, halloween themed downloadable backing papers.

Good morning. Today it's my (Deb's) turn (I think!!!) to share some inspiration with you for our 
Funky 15th Challenge 

and this time round our adorable Lou stepped in to play host and has made it the most simple challenge ever

ANYTHING WITH 
A FUNKY HAND PRODUCT

I have to confess that I actually made my project wayyyyyyyy back in October 2010 but as I hadn't shared it on my blog at the time and as it's fast approaching that time of the year to start thinking Halloween projects I thought I would share it with you now :o)
Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it lol!!!

 These cute milk carton boxes were made using 2 of the fab papers from the 'Spooky Dookie' Craft Download Collection - available from the Funky Hand website www.funkyhand.com
A fantastic value for money collection comprising of 
20 High Resolution Design Papers
4 Sheets of Alpha-bits Alphabets in Black, Purple, Green and Orange
A sheet of Halloween themed toppers and sentiments
All that for only £3.49!!!
Tag made using Spellbinders Tags and Alpha-bits in Green punched with 1/2" circle punch
Super cute bulldog clips and grosgrain ribbon from stash.

You still have a few days left to link up your projects - challenge closes on Friday :o)

Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

2 comments:

  1. These are just to sweet! Lovely creations Debs with a download collection I'd completely forgotten about!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Debs these are fantastic.So cute.Love these papers etc....Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.