13 July, 2012

A Little More Sketchy!

It's my turn (Ruth) to share with you some last minute inspiration for our current Get Funky! challenge which is this fab sketch by Anice:

All the paper elements are from the brand new cd - Wishes and Kisses which was launched on Create and Craft earlier in the week.  If you saw the 8am show you'd have heard my name mentioned - as it was I who made the funky Union Jack bag!!

Anyway, onto my sample.  The only extra bits I've used is a Sizzix die cut, pearls, offcuts of ribbon and embroidery thread to embellish the sketch.

Don't forget our rule when entering our challenges - you MUST use a Funky Hand element in your creation.  If you don't have anything, you can always snag the monthly freebie which fits in with the challenge.  But be quick - a new challenge is launched at 9am on the 15th of each month!


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card to end our challenge this month Ruth. Everyone loved your union flag bag. I had to make sure it was in my bag when I left the studio!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Ruth, love all the blues.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.