27 July, 2012

It's Just a Number!!!

Good morning.
Today it is my (Debs) turn to share some inpsiration with you for this month's Funky 15th challenge
as picked by our very lovely Jackie

JUST A NUMBER

Here's what I did:

I have to confess that I actually made rhis quite some time ago - when Anice released the
But as I haven't shared it on my blog I thought it would be perfect timing to share it now :o)


The card base was made using the Wobble Card template on the CD and one of the fab funky papers from the Sunshine Birthday collection.
I also die cut a scalloped circle from the Happy Birthday text paper from the same collection.


The number topper is a digi stamp from the CD too.

A few co-ordinating flowers and job done!!

Don't forget to scroll down to check out the inspiration from my DT buddies so far and look out for more to come.

To be in with a chance of winning the fab prize on offer this month all you have to remember is to

USE AT LEAST ONE FUNKY HAND PRODUCT

and to make that easy for you Anice has created another fab funky freebie - available here

Free craft backing papers to download for card making and scrapbooking

So that's all from me today.
Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN




4 comments:

  1. Great card Debs. The colours are so deep. I'm terrible for finishing a CD and then forgetting everything that is on it..this looks wonderful..I'll have to get Happy Happy Birthday out again!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debs, your card is lovely.Love the shape and the pink and green are so zingy.Fab.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card debs, I love the green.hugs Louxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not brave enough to use such vibrant colours and they look really great. Must try and craft out of my comfort zone x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.