10 May, 2012

Getting All Sentimental




Morning  folks, Allison here to show you my card for the challenge this month which is
LET'S GET SENTIMENTAL
 as set by our lovely Debs
I used one of the sentiments and the paper from the FREEBIE Anice has provided for this month
to make one of those upside down easel types of card- it probably has a name but think I will stick with the upside down name
Pop your link below and you have until the 14th to enter and PLEASE remember the one simple rule we have which is to use at least one Funky hand product on your entry.
Have a lovely day

Allison x

5 comments:

  1. Love the idea of an 'upside down' easel card. This looks great Allison and something else I need to try to learn how to do!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great variation of the easel card here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison how lovely what a fabulous creation , I love the stripesa nd the sentiment is fab well done . Have a lovely weekend Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab new twist on an easel card, I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.