27 March, 2012

Spring Set

It's my turn (Ruth) to hopefully provide some inspiration for this months Get Funky! challenge! The theme is



Spring Celebrations

And I've used papers from Retro Fun download - it is a wordbook download but I've used the additional papers that come with the collection for my creation. The butterflies are from the Flutterby Flowers Digi Stamp download and I've printed them directly onto the Retro Fun papers.

A Martha Stewart punch, Cuttlebug alphabet set, card candy and a fab sketch from Kathy and my creations are complete!

Good luck with the challenge this month and don't forget that you MUST use a Funky Hand product in your creation - a freebie for the month that fits with the challenge is always available. Closing date for entries is midnight GMT 14 April.


3 comments:

  1. These are just wonderful Ruth. I love the bag and matching card. Can you send me a pressy in them? No? Thought not! :)
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card and so lovely to make a matching bag! Fab idea! :) x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.