30 December, 2011

Don't forget to say "Thank You"


Hi Everyone

Jules here.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you are gearing up for the New Year celebrations - what a fast year 2011 seems to have been.

Happy 2012 to everyone when it arrives
 from all here at Get Funky! xx

But before the New Year starts it is nice to make a few thank you cards to show your gratitude for the lovely presents you have received and/or the hospitality that may have been shown to you over the festive season .. .. .. hence our challenge theme this time around .. .. ..

THANK YOU!

Here is my take on the challenge .. .. and can you believe this is my first ever stepper card!!! 
(but it won't be my last .. .. I really enjoyed making it and couldn't wait to share it with you).




I used Anice's freebie paper to make my card alongside the
"Birthday Girl" collection from the Happy Happy Birthday Papercraft Factory CD

I hope you get chance to join in and share your "thank you" creation with us .. .. remember the only rule is to use a Funky Hand product on your project .. .. and that could even be the freebie paper that Anice has supplied here.  (I love this paper soooo much!!!  I can't believe it is a freebie!!!!)

The winner of the challenge will win a download of their choice .. ..
mmm... the only problem will be which one to choose LOL!!!

See you again next year!!!

Love

Jules xx


3 comments:

  1. A great stepper thank you card - must get back into the crafting mood quickly to make some

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Jules.It shows off this months freebie paper wonderfully I wouldn't know where to start with a stepper card. Maybe I should make this one of my (many) New Year resolutions to learn how to!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just bought my first two Funkyhand CD's and discovered your challenge blog, I love the stepper card and will be back for future challenges.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.