13 December, 2011

Christmas papers two ways!

Morning all and welcome to the home straight of this month's Get Funky Challenge. You have until Wedesday night to get your entries in to be in with a chance of winning a Funky Hand download of your choice!

For both my cards this month I have used the Twelve Crafters Crafting cd rom cos I LOVE it and it is just so easy to use, I have to confess most of my cards have been made with it this year.

My Christmas card uses the Christmas Trees template and it gives these cute wee trees which are not only dinky and sweet but saves on the ink at this expensive time of year. All I have added is a wee bit of bling and a charm on some ribbon.




For my non Christmas card I have used the Wintery Magic colour scheme and it screamed "Baby Boy" to me. The plaid paper is my absolute fave and looks fab for a boy. A few pearls and dew drops and another scrap of ribbon and that was that as they say. The wording is all done on the writer part of the workspace which is fab to use as you can get the exact shade of ink for the papers you've used.






I hope you will find some time between the office party and that last minute shopping to join in with us. Please remember our only rule is to have at least one item from Funky Hand on your creation. This month's Funky Freebie is a gorgeous Christmas tree theme so why not snag it and use it?


Keep warm all and have a fabby Festive Season


Hugs, Amanda xx




2 comments:

  1. Great cards Amanda. I love the Christmas one such a good idea to use the Christmas Tree template. I can't believe we are heading to the end of another monthly challenge. (Shakes head) I must be getting old, time just files these days!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great projects - I love those card templates with various shapes too. Great idea to use the word JOY for a baby instead of making it seasonal

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.