29 November, 2011

Time for Jules

Good Morning Everyone

Jules here sharing the projects I made for the challenge set by my lovely Funky playmate Jackie.

Jackie gave us a "double whammy" this time and is looking for:


A Christmas project using "Traditional colours"
meaning red, green, gold, silver etc

"AND"

A non Christmas card or project using Christmas papers


I must admit it was quite nice to make something other than a Christmas card
as these seem to be coming out of my ears at the moment LOL!!!

So here are my shares both made with the new  Twelve Crafters Crafting CD

This is my Christmas card using the Vintage Christmas collection



and here is my non-Christmas card made with the Angel on the Tree collection



If you fancy entering the challenge and winning a download of your choice then the rules are simple. 

Follow the theme set by Jackie
and make sure you use at least one Funky Hand product on your creations.

If you don't own any Funky products yet then there is a freebie paper available to
help you on your way .. .. .. .  you can find that here.

I hope you have been looking at the lovely creations my other Funky playmates have been posting .. .. lots of lovely inspiration and ideas for using the
Twelve Crafters Crafting CD for Christmas and non-Christmas makes!!!

Have a great day
Love Jules xx



2 comments:

  1. Two fab cards Jules - gorgeous details as always.
    Have a great day.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Jules. It's good to be able to show other crafters that Christmas papers can be used in other ways.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.