08 June, 2011

Kathy's Master Chef Recipe

Hi Everyone

Jules' turn to get those ingredients out and line them up to see what I can concoct. 

Kathy very kindly set the challenge this time round
and provided a list of ingredients for us to work with
 .. .. but no instructions as to what we were doing with them
.. .. so everyone has finished up with something completely different.

Here is the list of the ingredients at the start of play:

3 different design papers
2 buttons
5 flowers
1 length of ribbon (which you can cut into smaller lengths if you wish)
A sprinkling of pearls or gems to season

(remember that at least one Funky Hand product
must be included somewhere on your creation).


So I lined my ingredients up and off I went 
.. ..  and here is my finished make which used the free download provided by Anice
for the base tag and the Shabby Saturday download for the remainder.  (Love this download!!)



I had already told myself that I would like to make a tag this month
before Kathy revealed her challenge to all us Funkettes .. ..
so when I saw exactly how many ingredients I had to fit on my tiny tag I thought
... .. PANIC!!!!  

Kathy did very kindly say that a tag can be any size .. .. even super huge .. .. but I decided not to take the easy route ..  .. and in the end I think I could have included even more on my little tag LOL!!! 

Thank you for a lovely challenge Kathy xx

I hope you have been keeping track of all of the lovely creations my Funky Teamies have created.

If you fancy lining your ingredients up and playing along we would love to see what you create.


There is a gorgeous free paper to get you started if you don't have any Funky goodies at the moment. 
You will find it here.

Anice will be along in a couple of days to show you what she created but in the meantime
have a great day everyone .. ..

Love Jules xx


4 comments:

  1. Well done for fitting everything onto this lovely tag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules, this tag is fantastic, so detailed and pretty. I love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tag just looks fantastic Jules...I didn't think you would be able to stick to your 'tag making' pledge but you have out done yourself!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous tag, Jules you did a wonderful job getting those ingredients on there

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.