20 June, 2011

Funky Sketch with Ruth

It's my turn (Ruth) to hopefully inspire you with the wonderful sketch Anice has challenged us to use for this month. I've made two items - I covered a rather grim looking address book with papers from Colour Me Happy along with the little house image. That has been coloured with Aquamarkers and I've added liquid pearl dots around the nesties shape.


And for my second item I made a new home card with Salt and Pepper download papers plus an image from Dreams Come True. The ribbon and tiny key charm are all from my stash.


Good luck with the challenge - closing date is 14 of July and don't forget to use at least one Funky Hand product in your creation and there is always the Funky Freebie if you haven't got anything! Please add the link to your entry via the blue frog below.

5 comments:

  1. I love both these cards Ruth and I can confirm that they are beautifully made as I have the black and white one sitting in my new lounge as I speak!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great projects to inspire us with this sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - these two cards are gorgeous - truly funky!

    Take care
    Rachel and Angela
    Rainbow Studio's Clear Craft Stamps
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruth

    Two great projects.

    Love the little address book with the house and the little liquid pearl dots - they make a great frame!

    Great new home card too.

    You have used Anice's sketch really well.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 fab cards, Ruth - I love the "curvy straight bits! iykwim!

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.