29 April, 2011

Happy Royal Wedding Day

Hellooooo and welcome on this fine Royal Wedding Friday to the next card for Deb's Spots and Stripes Challenge. Now I could say I made this card with the Royal Wedding in mind but to be honest I had a wedding card to make and when I sat down to write this post I realised it was apt LOL
My spots are the Rainbow Polkadots Download which I have to admit I am LOVING the colours are fabby. The stripes were made with my scoring tool and score board and they don't show up so well in the photo. They are quite subtle (not something said in relation to me very often haha) but I like them.
A Love sentiment and a few sticky pearls and it was done, nice and simple :o)
For anyone not familiar with the Get Funky Challenge there are only two rules.......
1. Have at least one Funky Hand product on your item. To make the challenges easy for everyone to enter Anice designs a new paper freebie for each challenge, it's here or why not treat yourself over at Funky Hand there are loads of gorgeous paper downloads and of course the fabulous craft cds too.
2. Have fun!!
So come and join in the funky fun!!



4 comments:

  1. Great card and I really like the subtle stripes - what a good idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda

    What a fantastic card .. ... you know I love it .. .. and it is just perfect for this special "loved up" day!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas for the stripes..see there are so many ways to be able to create within the guidelines of a challenge! Also this card is very elegant, thank for sharing it with us.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.