17 March, 2011

Getting some 'Zing' into a Mothers day card!

Well Hello! It's Anice here and it's my turn to share with you my Zing into Spring card entry..I have to admit I was a little concerned that my card wasn't 'zingy' enough but I think Spring is about lots of things and I thought well, it's about new beginnings as well so who needs thanking more than your Mom for your new beginning? So I've gone for this Mothers day card..





This card was created using papers, a digital image and the sentiment writer from my latest craft CD ROM Craft the Year Away. Oh and some truly wonderful inch wide ribbon from my stash! Thank goodness for our craft stashes eh? We buy all these wonderful items because they catch our eye but then can't bring ourselves to use them because they are 'too nice'..now don't kid me..you do it, we all do!! (I have a ridiculously large brad collection.. really large and then I scratch around for a brad at times because the others 'are too good to use'! Oh, who knows maybe it's just me..but I don't think so! HeHe!)

I'm not giving you huge details about how I made this card because I plan to make a video tutorial, for on my website, using this card so keep your eyes here and on my blog and I'll let you know when you can get a closer look at how I created this card.

I hope you are being inspired to join our Get Funky! Challenge this month. Just a little reminder, to enter all you need to do is follow the challenge set and include at least one Funky Hand paper, digi stamp or Our Betty stamp on it.  Now, if you don't have any Funky Hand stash yet don't think you can't join in..just go to my website www.funkyhand.com and in the download section you will find a freebie Funky Hand paper that will work perfectly for this months challenge theme. I change the freebie paper each month so everyone can join in each month even if they haven't got into Funky Hand stuff yet.

We will be coming back in a couple of days with some more inspiration for you so don't forget to pop by and take a look.  More importantly though we want you to get involved, have fun, join in! The Winner each month can choose a Funky Hand download collection as their prize and gets a winners Blinkie for their blog and our runners up all get blinkies for their blogs.  So the next time you are sat at your craft desk..think about getting Zingy for Spring the Funky Hand way!
Anice xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anice

    A great card!!

    I love that paper you have used .. .. it gets printed off and used by me loads and loads in all the different colours.

    Lush ribbon too!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh anice that is classy and zingy too hun, love the ribbon hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.