24 January, 2011

Going Round in Circles - this months Get Funky! Challenge

Well..what do you think of the new look Get Funky! Challenge blog?  I think the Design Team lasses have done a wonderful job so far. It's my turn today (it's Anice by the way if you hadn't guessed) to give you a little more inspiration to join in with our challenge this month. 

Allison has set us the task of 'Going round in Circles' and to tell you the truth that's all I've been doing recently as I have been getting ready to release a new craft CD.  I'm happy to tell you that Craft The Year Away will be available to purchase on Sunday 30th January.  I'm launching it on a live TV show on the Create and Craft TV channel at 10am and then at 1pm it will be available to order from our website www.funkyhand.com  (If you fancy a sneaky preview of what you can expect to see on this new CD pop over to my website and click the demo button on the home page where Ian will talk you through the basics of the CD) As this is happening so soon I decided to make my challenge card with papers, digi stamps and a template from the new CD..



I have to admit that my wobble card is not exactly a circle but I've decided that it's close enough!! I hope Allison agrees with me!!  As I said my card has been made with a paper, coloured digi stamp (ohh, something new from this CD!!) and template (another new thing on the CD!!) from my new very soon to be released craft CD, Craft the Year Away

It would be great if you joined in with us this month. The one rule we have around here is that you use at least one Funky Hand paper or extra on your challenge entry.  But don't be concerned if you don't own any Funky Hand papers yet..you can go to my website www.funkyhand.com and find a freebie paper that I have designed especially for this challenge.  Here's the link directly to it http://www.funkyhand.com/craft-downloads/backing-papers/funky-freebie  but you need to be quick as I will be changing it to another paper on the 15th February that will go with next months challenge!

Right, so I'm really looking forward to seeing the cards that you create for this months challenge.  You can add your entry on Allisons original challenge blog post which you will find here: http://getfunkyandcraft.blogspot.com/2011/01/get-funky-funky-february-15th-going.html or click on the box at the top of the page to take you straight there.

So that's my card, you can expect to see a great card to inspire you here on the 27th January from Kathy. Now don't be shy, join in with us..we'd love to have you!

Anice xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow Anice just looked at the demo for the new CD. Looks fab. cant wait to buy it.Have got one or two of your CD,s so far, and they are all worth it.
    Hope to join in with this months challenge at some point
    Heather x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.