12 January, 2011

Christmas papers two ways!

Morning all and welcome to the home straight of this month's Get Funky Challenge, you have until Wednesday night to get your entry in to be in with the chance of winning the Funky Hand download of your choice.










For my cards I used the Twelve Crafters Crafting cd rom. I love it so much I have to admit most of my own Christmas cards have been made using it :o)






My Christmas card was made with the template that gives these cute wee trees (and saves on ink at this expensive time of year lol) I have simply added a bit of bling and some ribbon with a cute wee charm I found in my stash.






I love the shades of blue in the Wintery Magic collection and when I was thinking of a non Christmas card to make it shouted out "baby boy" to me. Just a few pearls and dew drops and some ribon to finish this off, the wording was all done in the write section on the cd and I love using it as you get the right shade for the papers.










Hope you will find some time to join us with this month's challenge. Please remember our only rule is you must use at least one Funky Hand item on your creation and if you haven't got anything suitable, snag yourself this month's funky freebie. Click on the blue frog and leave us a link to your creations.




Hope you are all keeping warm :o)




Hugs




Amanda xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.