01 August, 2010

July - Something New - Challenge Winner

Thank you to all who took part in my Get Funky Challenge for July which was to create:

Something New

Unfortunately some of the entries had to be discounted for eligibility for the prize as the rule of using one Funky Hand product in their creation had not been followed, so sorry ladies. However there were a number of entrants who had followed the rule and I had a hard time making my choice as there were lots of fantastic creations!

The winner of the £20 voucher to spend on Funky Hand products goes to: Craftyness

Congratulations!! Please email Anice via the Funky Hand 'contact me' section on the website for further details.

The August challenge will be along soon so please pop back to see what it will be!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Craftyness! A deserving winner
    Anice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, but thank you, thank you, thank you! I am so pleased that my entry was picked *grins from ear to ear* - and yes it was far too difficult to pick which cd to go for so I got 2! Not even had a chance to look at them yet as they arrived when I was on holiday - but I will! ;)

    Thanks Again

    Vx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.